The Directorate of Administrative Affairs and Purchasing bears the responsibility of procuring all necessary goods and services to facilitate education, as well as monitoring the acquisition of all materials and equipment.
The units under the Department are:
• Section of Procurement
• Section of Support Services
• Section of Printing Press
• Section of General Registry
• Civil Defense Expertise
• Human Resources Unit
• Unit for Property Registration and Control
• Accrual Unit
Administrative and Financial Affairs Department aims to ensure that resources are used efficiently and effectively within the frame of official regulations so that services and activities within its body are carried out in the best and the most efficient way.
Our vision is to become a model Department within the University which is equipped with latest technology, reflecting modern and scientific developments in its works and with our services by using resources with qualified, creative and innovative staff effectively.
• To develop and reinforce the infrastructure required to use our university’s resources efficiently, effectively and transparently.
• To create opportunities that our staff can expand their knowledge and skills in a team awareness.
• Qualified personnel
• Sense of responsibility
• Working discipline
• Spirit of sharing
• Equality of opportunity
• Customer satisfaction
• Openness to change
• Data-informed decision
|İbrahim DEMİR||Head of Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org||+90 232 412 13 01|
Dokuz Eylul University, Administrative and Financial Affairs Department
Kultur Mah. Cumhuriyet Bulv. No:144 Alsancak / Izmir 35210 / Türkiye
Phone: +90 (232) 412 13 01
Fax: +90 (232) 421 84 54